《乱世佳人》经典台词分享_新闻媒体_天津开发区华译翻译有限公司

华译翻译

  • 11:32订单585658正在生产处理中

  • 12:32订单585658正在生产处理中

  • 8:32订单585658正在生产处理中

  • 9:32订单585658正在生产处理中

  • 10:32订单585658正在生产处理中

所在位置:首页 >> 新闻媒体

《乱世佳人》经典台词分享

出处:www.zzhaoting.com   分类:新闻媒体  发布:2019/9/6 9:53:06

《乱世佳人》是根据玛格丽特·米切尔小说《飘》改编的爱情电影。由维克多·弗莱明、乔治·库克、山姆·伍德导演,费雯·丽、克拉克·盖博等主演,于1940年1月17日在美国上映。

影片以美国南北战争为背景,讲述了主人公斯嘉丽与白瑞德之间一段跌宕起伏的爱情故事。1940年,该片在奥斯卡金像奖颁奖典礼上获得了在包括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角在内的十个奖项。1998年,该片在美国电影协会评选的20世纪最伟大100部电影中位列第四。

 

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it''s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

Whatever comes, I''ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

I think it''s hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

Sir, you''re no gentleman.

And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子。

小姐。你也不是什么淑女。

I never give anything without expecting something in return.I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

I love you more than I''ve ever loved any woman. And I''ve waited longer for you than I''ve waited for any woman.

我爱你胜过我爱过任何一个女人,我等你比等任何一个女人都要长。

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I''ll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

You''re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

Home. I''ll go home. And I''ll think of someway to get him back.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.

After all, tomorrow is another day.

不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。


独家行业首创
1翻译 2校准 3审核

扫一扫,关注微信
免费得500字翻译体验